Right now, potential customers are looking for products or services like yours. Will they find your business, or will they find your competition?
If you want potential customers to find you online, you must have a professional website backed by a solid SEO strategy.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Simply put, it means that search engines, like Google and Bing, can find your website and, more importantly, they’ll send targeted potential customers your way.
At Paramaya Web Consulting, we understand that a solid SEO strategy is a necessary part of any successful web marketing campaign. That’s why we offer SEO consulting services to optimize your website and keep it competitive.
That way, when prospective customers look for the products and services you offer, they’ll find YOUR website before they find your competitor’s.
“Laura knew what I needed, explained it to me, and delivered it as promised. She has continued to help with SEO” – Michael Flinn, The Law Offices of T. Michael Flinn
How to Get Started
We don’t offer cookie-cutter monthly SEO packages that promise to build x number of links or focus on x number of keywords per month. With nearly 15 years of experience in the industry, we know that SEO is not a “one-size fits all” type of service.
The first step is our comprehensive Premium SEO Audit to assess the current state of your website and identify opportunities for search engine optimization.
Some of the factors we look at in our audit are –
- Technical issues that affect how web pages are viewed by search engines
- Keywords that you are targeting and which ones are driving traffic to your website
- Brand visibility in the search engines
- On-page factors that affect your performance in the search engines
- Whether or not your site is suffering from search engines penalties
- Content issues that may be adversely affecting search engine optimization
- Information architecture considerations
- Internal linking factors
- Off-page factors, such as backlinks and social media optimization
- Opportunities for local search optimization
- Your competitors
We deliver a written analysis as part of our SEO audit and a 1-hour phone consultation to discuss it and answer any of your questions.